GALAX HOF Pro SSD PCI-E M.2 1TB
1TB M.2 PCI-E Gen4x4 (8 channels)
Galaxy Microsystems Limited, a leading graphics card, storage and peripheral manufacturer, today announces the GALAX HOF (Hall Of Fame) Pro PCIe M2, one of the world’s first SSD supporting next generation PCIe® 4.0 technology.
As GALAX’s new flagship, the GALAX HOF Pro PCIe M.2 adopts Phison’s latest PS5016-E16 controller, providing lighting fast performance. The E16 is an 8-channel controller supporting NVMe protocol, it’s built on 28nm process and is the world’s first SSD controller supporting PCIe 4.0 x4 technology.
- E16 High Performance NVMe SSD
- PCIe Gen4X4 8Chanel / 32CE
- Sequential Read/Write up to 4900/4400 MB/s*
- Intelligent Temperature Control
- Safer Date Protection
- Support L1.2 efficient Power saving standby mode
- Embedded high thermal conductivity U-type copper tube
- CNC metal aluminum
- White customized PCBA Toshiba original flash wafer
- All photos, specifications, contents are used for reference only and are subject to change without notice. Actual products in different countries varies and are best to consult your local distributor / importer for confirmation.
- *Internal testing. Actual results may vary. For reference only,
- Capacity/Actual Capacity 1000GB/931.51GB
- Interface: PCIe Gen4X4 8 Channel
- Controller：Phison PS5016-E16
- Flash：Toshiba flash
- Dimension ：80.00 * 24.00 * 15.7mm
- Dimension (Without Heatsink)：80.00 * 22.00 * 1.35mm