Model :: T500RS PC / PlayStation®3
- 30cm (12”) in diameter with brushed metal central spokes
- Detachable (allows for future upgrades)
Authentic sequential gearshift levers: crafted of brushed metal, attached to the base (so they don’t move with the wheel)
- 17cm in height (for instant access along 1080°)
Realistic pedal set
Unique design(*) with your choice of 2 positions:
- Floor-mounted position (F1-style)
- Suspended position (GT-style)
100% metal, for optimal stability, weight (more than 7 kgs) and resistance
3 100% adjustable pedals (spacing between the pedals/height)
Brake pedal with reinforced and adjustable resistance (included and removable “Realistic Brake” mod)
Included metal footrest with non-slip grating texture
New H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™(*) on the wheel’s steering:
- Ultra-precise wheel, with 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the steering)!
- Precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
Force Feedback with industrial motor (Torque 150mNm, 3000rpm, 65W, Ø 52mm/2”)
- Super-powerful, quick responding Force Feedback mechanism
- Rigid motorized stopper, no matter what angle of rotation you select
Realistic angle of rotation
- Mechanism with large dual belts (fluid and smooth action)
- Angle of rotation adjustable up to 1080° (3 full turns)!
(*)This decision is upon each game developer and will therefore vary from racing game to racing game.
the event of upward compatibility with PS4™ racing games, the T500 RS
racing wheel will only be recognized in the game, and not in the
console’s menus. Please note that the “SHARE” and “PS” functions will
not work on the wheel in PS4™ racing games. Nevertheless you can still
use your gamepad for these 2 specific functions.
List of Force Feedback games
(*) Patent pending.